Top benefits of black tea – For ages, people have been consuming tea. It scores the second position in the most consumed beverage after water. Without a doubt, all types of tea have their own benefits. Among all, the benefits of black tea are still hidden. Researchers are still trying to figure out the full strength and benefits of black tea.
Black tea has been harvested through a lot of processing which includes wilting, bruising, rolling, and oxidation. The process of oxidation naturally brings nutritional benefits to black tea. In this blog, we will get to know about the top benefits of black tea.
What makes Black Tea Unique?
Today, black tea has become the most consumed type of tea around the world. Black tea has been made using the leaves of camellia sinensis which helps in undergoing extensive oxidation. As a result, the cells of the leaves are open to oxygen.
According to the experts, this oxidation provides black tea with some health benefits. Black tea is a very good source of antioxidants. These antioxidants help to remove free radicals.
Benefits of Drinking Black Tea
Polyphenols provide most of the benefits of the tea by delivering antioxidants which provide security and safety from several chronic diseases. Black tea consists of a special type of polyphenols, called theaflavins, which is not present in other types of tea. Theaflavins are produced during oxidation and acquire about 3%- 6% polyphenols in black tea.
This is the reason black tea has a few benefits similar to other teas but also offers extraordinary advantages. Flavored black tea is far better than tea sweetened with milk and sugar. To ensure you get all the benefits, we suggest you use loose tea leaves rather than using a tea bag.
Here are some top advantages of Black Tea –
- Promotes Heart Health – When it comes to heart health, Black tea takes the front seat. Theaflavins present in the tea help lower blood cholesterol. In addition, the antioxidant flavonoids help to lower the risk of heart disease by 8%. According to the researchers, drinking tea daily lowers your blood pressure, and prevents heart strokes, and the fear of dying from heart issues.
- Reduces the risk of Stroke – Worldwide stroke is the second most common cause of death. In order to reduce the chances of stroke, it is advised to drink black tea. According to the studies, the risk of stroke can be lowered by 16% if you drink two cups of tea daily.
- Improves focus – Black tea contains caffeine just like coffee but half in amount. It comprises an amino acid called L-theanine which provides focus and alertness. L-theanine present in black tea offers a stable type of energy. Black tea improves an individual’s performance and execution.
- Lowers blood sugar levels – Sweetener promotes the increase in blood glucose level. So, removing added sugars from your black tea helps to protect the blood glucose from increasing. Researchers show that through regular meals and patients with diabetes, black tea manages blood sugar levels.
- Decreases the risk of some cancer – It is found that polyphenols present in the tea prevent cancer. Polyphenols fight against some cancers and decrease the risk of squamous cell carcinoma skin cancer.
Alexa Tea | Best Black Tea Manufacturers in India
- Alexa Tea is a renowned tea company that provides high-quality teas.
- Our team uses ingredients of high quality to deliver satisfaction to our clients.
- Alexa Tea strives to be on time with the help of our logistics team.
- We provide you with the best quality refreshing tea taste worldwide.
- Alexa Tea keeps the promise of delivering the best quality teas to its customers
- We offer an extraordinary taste of tea that will take you deep into relaxation.
- Alexa Tea brings to you the fresh taste of tea harvested from the crops.
How Much Black Tea is Too Much?
Black tea consists of caffeine of about 50 to 90 milligrams, like any other tea. Consuming caffeine in a greater amount can make you anxious, uneasy, and insomniac. It is advised to consume caffeine under 400 milligrams every day. Keep in mind that your source of caffeine does not only come from black tea but also from other products as well. So it is recommended to include caffeine in your food intake in restricted amounts.
FAQs on Top Benefits of Black Tea
Question1. Which company is the leading manufacturer of black tea?
Answer. Alexa Tea is the leading manufacturer of black tea. They provide the best-quality tea and full customer satisfaction.
Question2. What are the benefits of black tea?
Answer. Black tea helps to reduce stress and cardiovascular issues. Also, it brings great focus and lowers your blood sugar level. By consuming black tea, you can lower the risk of stroke and a few types of cancers.